Most Lightwave products carry a warranty of one year from date of purchase. Some products carry a warranty of 2 years..
Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only. The company, distributor or reseller assumes no other responsibility or liability. Please refer to separate document on terms and conditions governing warranty
Warranty is valid only if the product is presented along with the purchase invoice confirming the product model number and serial number.
Warranty is not applicable under the following circumstances:
- The unit has been misused, or abused
- Power supply damaged / burnt due to non-stable mains power connection
- The unit has been opened and repairs have been attempted
- Serial number on the unit has been altered, defaced or removed
There is no warranty cover for:
- Physical damage to the unit / remote control
- Color fading due to normal wear and tear
- Cables & Battery
This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months from invoice date. All repairs and parts replacement will be free of cost. The unit should be delivered to the dealer/distributor.
Liability for any defective product or defective part shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Lightwave’s discretion.
This warranty excludes all liability for incidental or consequential damages due to the use of this product.
Customer service is an integral part of Lightwave product distribution. As part of this policy, our customers can expect to:.
- Be acknowledged appropriately
- Feedback to be taken positively
- Receive knowledgeable technical information from support staff